CECOP has signed a 4 years partnership agreement with DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion, financed by the EaSI programme for Employment and Social Innovation supporting EU-level NGO networks active in the areas of social inclusion and poverty reduction.
CECOP activities planned from 2018 to 2021 aim at improving the capacity of the network to fight poverty and social exclusion, promote decent work and social protection for non-standard workers. They also aim to help CECOP’s members to implement EU social policies, provide feedback on, and contribute to the latter, but also improve the network’s visibility, extend its coverage in Europe, and be fully recognized as a key actor in this field.
The actions will include a series of studies in the field of statistics on disadvantaged groups within our cooperative network, cooperatives of non-standards workers, cooperatives’ role in the transition from the informal to the formal economy, a study on legal framework for social enterprises (including social cooperatives) in EU member states, as well as on the impact of the Public Procurements Directive.
The activities will also include a series of internal events (mutual learning sessions) and external ones (conferences and workshops on several of the above-mentioned topics) and on EU social policies. It also foresees toolkits for members (manual for data collection), audiovisual products and an e-bulletin aimed mainly to disseminate EU social policies within our network.
Additionally, the partnership will allow CECOP to deepen its collaboration with DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion other EU-level networks financed under the same programme.
- CONFERENCE: "What Future for Youth at Risk of Exclusion?"
- BLOG: Cafe Čokl: Consciousness through Coffee
- VIDEO: How young people and cooperative values are creating a better future? Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
- ARTICLE: How worker and social cooperatives contribute to social inclusion of young people
- VIDEO: What Future for Youth at Risk of Exclusion? A CECOP Conference
- CONFERENCE: The European Pillar of Social Rights: Its impact on cooperatives and social economy -DEFEND THE SOCIAL PILLAR!
- ARTICLE: Promoting the Pillar of Social Rights with the Spanish civil society
- BULLETIN: CECOP Bulletin on EU Social Affairs (December 2018)